Location: Twin Springs Park
Whether you have traveled to favorite vacation or family places or stayed closer to home this summer, please bring some water to add to our common bowl and share a memory of your summer. We always look forward to beginning another year of fellowship and spending time in this very beautiful and meaningful place. In case of rain, we will instead meet at the Lingonberry for an alternative service, “It’s Our Revival,” featuring the words of adrienne marie brown, and will postpone the Ingathering to September 25.
Service Leader: Sue Otte
All are welcome to join us at Sunday Fellowship either in-person (usually at the Lingonberry but the service description will note if it is elsewhere) or remotely via Zoom. We have transitioned back to an every-Sunday service.
LIVESTREAMED VIA ZOOM: See Zoom Details for Sunday Services
- Masks are required at indoor services but are optional at outdoor services.
- Speakers at services will have the option to remove their masks (Unless Covid numbers in Winneshiek County rise above “Medium”)
- Please join the service remotely if you:
- are unvaccinated;
- have any signs of illness now or in the last five days (feeling “bad,” cough, runny nose, fever, headache, body aches, intestinal symptoms, loss of taste or smell, etc.);
- have increased vulnerability;
- are uncomfortable gathering in public right now.
Share-the-Plate – Our plate recipient for September-October is Meskwaki Language Preservation project. To donate to the plate recipient, you can Give Online. Or, if sending a check, please note “Share the Plate” in the memo line. Donations may be mailed to Decorah UU, PO Box 382, Decorah, IA 52101.