Location: The Lingonberry
The Meskwaki Language Preservation project is reaching out (through friends of Shelley Buffalo) as a reparations effort to build relations and contribute to the Meskwaki Preservation in a meaningful and specific way. Service Leaders: Sue Otte, Beth Wahlberg, Carol Hagen, Julie Fischer
All are welcome to join us at Sunday Fellowship either in-person (usually at the Lingonberry but the service description will note if it is elsewhere) or remotely via Zoom. We have transitioned back to an every-Sunday service. Service Leaders:
LIVESTREAMED VIA ZOOM: See Zoom Details for Sunday Services
- Masks are required at indoor services but are optional at outdoor services.
- Speakers at services will have the option to remove their masks (Unless Covid numbers in Winneshiek County rise above “Medium”)
- Please join the service remotely if you:
- are unvaccinated;
- have any signs of illness now or in the last five days (feeling “bad,” cough, runny nose, fever, headache, body aches, intestinal symptoms, loss of taste or smell, etc.);
- have increased vulnerability;
- are uncomfortable gathering in public right now.
Share-the-Plate – Our plate recipient for July-August is Kid’s Lunch Club. To donate to the plate recipient, you can Give Online. Or, if sending a check, please note “Share the Plate” in the memo line. Donations may be mailed to Decorah UU, PO Box 382, Decorah, IA 52101.